Come on down to Zachary's Farm...For a Barnyard Bash!
Making a cake is fun to do, fun to do, to do, to do...!
I added a few animals to the farm.
Each of Zach's friends got to ride the cow!
When Zach picked out a donkey pinata at the grocery store, I came up with a farm theme. It turned out to be so fun! We also played Pin the Tail on the Donkey.
Your cakes are awesome. I love both of the ducky ones...especially the one in a tub. The barn and tractor turned out great, too. Your kids are getting so big!
You are so creative at putting on kid parties!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute cake. Looks like a fun party. Sorry we missed it.
ReplyDeleteYour are so darn talented and creative. I love his cake.
ReplyDeleteYour cakes are awesome. I love both of the ducky ones...especially the one in a tub. The barn and tractor turned out great, too.
ReplyDeleteYour kids are getting so big!