Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Ok, so it took longer than I thought to really get blogging. In fact, so long, that I forgot my password and had to go through the whole re-set password thing. On to more interesting things...

It wasn't working to have the whole family come up to our home for Alexander's #1 Lucky Ducky party, so instead we spent two weekends celebrating - at Steven's parents' home, then my parents'. It was fun to have all the cousins celebrate with us, but made for a busy month of February. Not to mention, Steven and I tried to squeeze in a little Valentine's Day celebration, too! So, as soon as I figure out how to post some photos, you'll get to see all the fun we had!

I got the photos on, but I'm still learning the ropes, so please be patient with me as I continue to figure out this whole thing! The order here is a bit out of whack, so sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment